So freaking mad!!!

So I found out that some twelve year old girl is using my profile picture on Twitter as her Facebook profile. Not only that but she is copying post from this blog and posting them as her own, reposting pictures of my friends. This is not fucking OK! (sorry about the language)
She using my photo so that she can get people on Facebook (that are in contact with Georgie Henley) to add her as a friend, just so that she can get private picture of Georgie. That's just pathetic and unethical!

If you read this, little girl, you should know that I know exactly who you are and which site you run. I also noticed how you tried to move attention away from yourself but if you don't stop this I'll take legal actions against you, it doesn't matter that you live in another country, what you are doing is illegal in every country!

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment