First stop

Just landed in Hong Kong, China!
It's 7am and we are sitting at the airport waiting for our flight to Auckland, New Zealand.

This was the only time I could update during the trip, not internet connection on the plane ofc (like always) and it was like a 10 hour flight! I'm so exhausted…
There's not much to tell about the flight…we flew business class so there was a lot of space at least. I hate when you sit crammed between two people and you can hardly move without hitting someone.

Elin was sitting next to me but she spent the whole trip sleeping :P
Then again, I spent the later part of the trip (right before we landed) sleeping, but before that I made sure that I had things to keep me occupied during the trip. I put every single Narnia film in my computer, plus some other ones just so I could have something to watch (I don't always trust the airline companies to pick good movies).

Anyway, like I said we're just waiting for our next flight and I have Frida and Josefin sleeping on the table in front of me (there's hardly any room for the computer!).

I'll post something more when we land in Auckland and we've gotten to sleep in real beds at the hotel.

xoxo

P.S. the blog is kinda under construction, that's why it looks like it does and why some of the links don't work. I'll fix that as soon as I can!

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment