Our Hotel!

I just realised that I haven't uploaded any pictures of our hotel or how we're living… my bad.


We're staying at the Skycity Grand Hotel here in Auckland and it's absolutely amazing!
There's four of us and I had the delight to share room with Olivia. The rooms a rather spacious and I think I'm going to like it here for a while, I will at least enjoy the beds, it's like sleeping on a cloud (if you don't fall through xP)! And they have a pool so I can still train (not like usual but still). They also have a gym where you can get a personal trainer…not something I'm going to take advantage of but I know someone who will ;) (hint towards Sara).

There's a spa as well, and I'm sure that when we're not out running about, Elin and Olivia will spend their time in there. I however will spend my time in the pool or dragging the girls to the restaurants in and around the hotel, I just love trying new food (I'm are real food lover, if I didn't swim regularly I would be as big as a house!).
 
Oh well, I have to go now. We're heading to the Monte Cecilia grounds and to Coromandel Peninsula, two of the locations where they filmed The Chronicles of Narnia (I'll post pictures later and I'm sure that all the fans will recognise it!). Enjoy the pictures from the hotel.
And this is our room

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment