Sorry!

I'm so sorry I haven't been updating!
It was hard getting good internet connection and when I did get one my computer didn't want to upload any pictures, so I spent my time on other sites and such.

But we're now on the South Island, and it's so beautiful here! It's really like being in Narnia or Middle Earth…which reminds me that I was in Kaitoke Regional Park where they filmed the Rivendell scenes and in Wellington, which was where they filmed the part in Bree.

But back to the South Island. We went to several Narnia sights! I'm sure you're all familiar with this one ;)

It's Flock Hill, where they filmed the big battle scene!
It was so cool to be there, but while I was walking around taking pictures, my friends where walking around looking for arrows and other things that might have left there (even though I kept reminding them that it was nearly 10 years ago and everything is probably gone now). But one of my friends found an arrowhead! We don't know if it's from some film or just someone who forgot it there long ago (it was buried a big in the grass and dirt). I guess Alma is hoping for it to be from Narnia but I'm doubtful, we'll check when we go back home I guess xP

We were also at Lake Moeraki, another really beautiful place where they filmed a scene in Prince Caspian.

It feels so surreal that we're heading home soon…but I have a lot of travelling ahead of me so it's ok.
I promise to be better at updating!

btw it's 8:30am here on the 21th (just so you know because my blog is still set on Swedish time :P)

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment