I got a job!

So I'm back home from New Zealand, it was the most amazing trip I've ever had and I say that if there's one place you should go it should be Auckland (well actually it should be the entire country!).

So what awaited me now when I got home? A job offer!
I already do work for charity organisations but I couldn't say no to this one. I was offered to be a part of a new online magazine (that's going to be free btw) called Charmed.
It's a teen magazine that is mainly about movies and fashion. Lets say it focuses less on hot guys and  more on strong characters and personalties.

I just say that finally I (to some extent) get to choose who I want to see in the magazine, no more Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber and Demi Lovato! (sorry to anyone who likes them but I'm sick of seeing them on every magazine cover and in every article)

It's going to be interesting to balance everything now but I think it's going to be alright.

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment